Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Veterans Day Weekend!

Yesterday was a great day. We were off from school because it was Veterans Day. I relaxed the whole day because I finished all my homework.One thing that made me sad though. My friends were supposed to be coming over so we can work on a project. Unfortunately, they couldn't come and that threw my plans all over the place. Now we have to plan for a different day and I hope they will be able to come this time.

Also, this past Friday, my family and I went to a concert conducted by the Navy band. It was very inspiring and they were very good. I liked the energy by the band.  I don't have any veterans in the family, but I feel grateful for what the veterans have done for us, fighting for our country.

Have a great day! hope you enjoyed this blog!

-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. The military bands always put on a great performance. I love to see them perform.

    I am sorry that your plans didn't work out for the group project just remember to be flexible.

    ReplyDelete