Thursday, November 7, 2013

Shoes

In my school, we have to wear black shoes. To be exact, majority black. I really think it is a bad idea. I feel that we should be allowed to wear any color shoes we like. Wearing black shoes limits what we want to wear. It also doesn't make sense because a color of a shoe won't hurt.

I don't understand why schools are so strict. Uniforms are fine, and dress down days are better, but always wearing black shoes with my uniform irritates me. What's the reason for it anyway? It doesn't really make sense. 

Well, enjoy your day and hope you enjoyed this blog!

~ Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I am not totally a fan of the black shoe portion of uniform policies, but without it, there would really be no uniformity. You should look up and watch the movie Don't tell mom the babysitter is dead. They deal with this issue in the movie.

    Good post.

    ReplyDelete