Tuesday, January 14, 2014

School Move! :(

My school, Accokeek Academy, is going through a lot. The elementary school is being rebuilt and the middle school is being renovated. That means...we have to move out of the middle school to temporaries, the portable buildings that are very small. This is very difficult for us because now we will be outside most of the time. The good news is that we will have some classes, lunch, and other necessary activities in the new school. We also have lodges, which are bigger temps with about 6 classrooms in it. I am not excited about the move, but I will do what I have to do so I can get the education I deserve. It is not only difficult on the students, but on the teachers as well. We won't have study hall anymore and the teachers have big classes. I believe that we can get through this and that soon, everything will be back to normal without all this drama. I wish good luck to all of us. 

Have a nice day and a great year!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment